- Salary: Fixed
- Country: Switzerland
- As Technical Sales Project Manager, you develop in autonomy the sales strategy in project mode for all products in the range of walls and partitions for the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
- You maintain an existing customer account and you make proposals for acquiring new mandates.
- You ensure the smooth running of the works on site during the execution phase: organization of the building site, coordination of the works with the various stakeholders (architects, designers and technical team), planning of meetings with the client, etc.
- You keep a strategic watch on the walls and partitions market in French-speaking Switzerland.
- As Technical Sales Project Manager for the French-speaking part of Switzerland, you advise customers on the products in the range of walls and partitions and propose individual solutions to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- You have a commercial or technical higher education.
- As a Technical Sales Project Manager, you are familiar with sales in project mode.
- You have 10 years of experience in the sale of second works or architectural products.
- You are familiar with the world of construction and you know how a construction project works.
- You are perfectly fluent in French and fluent in English and/or German (company headquarters located in the German-speaking part of Switzerland).
- As Technical Sales Project Manager, you have excellent interpersonal skills and you are customer satisfaction oriented.
- You are autonomous, proactive and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- As a Technical Sales Project Manager, you benefit from a challenging position of responsibility.
- You are independent and autonomous in the organization of your working time and in the development of your sales strategy.
- Fixed salary: to be defined according to experience.
- Variable compensation: annual bonus 25% of annual salary (depending on results).
- Other benefits: company car, mobile phone, laptop and tablet, and daily expenses of CHF 28 per working day (not taxable).
Want to know more about what Maars Living Walls can offer you? Reach out to our HR - Manager, Wendy Jager. email@example.com
...voor uw bericht. Wij nemen z.s.m. contact met u op.
Volg ons op:
Volg ons op: